Wednesday 29 November 2017

A poem, the magic box

           

I will put in the box a piece of sun from the sunny sky,

I will put in the box a piece of snow from a snowy mountain,

I will put in the box  a zombie from zimbabwe.



I will put in the box a piece of paper that can wave,

I will put in the box a hat that can swim,

I will put in the box a water bottle that can run a marathon





I will put in the box, a person walking at full speed,

I will put in the box, a box with purple paint and a star on the outside,

I will put in the box,  a elegant  star from the night sky.



I will put in the box,  a piece of the darkest night sky,

I will put in the box,  a piece of the slimiest slime that feels like a bulls eye,

I will put in the in the box, a piece of hair that feels like the finest silk.  



This is my poem that I made all of my class mates made the same one but different writing
i is about what you would put in your box but you put simile,metaphor,personification, and alliteration
Please give me some feedback Billie.

2 comments:

  1. I love the start of your poem! What a great image/idea to put 'a piece of sun' in your box. That idea made me smile. 'zombie from Zimbabwe' is a great example of alliteration. Also 'an elegant star' is a beautiful image. It has been a joy reading your poem Billie. Thank you for sharing it.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,My Name is Adelaide and and I am from Wigram Primary School and I love your poem.It is very long but very cool.Why did you do it a magic box?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.