Friday 26 February 2016

I AM BILLIE.

 

I am   Billie!”
I hear my friends and me talking to each other
I see people playing together
I want  to be super sock Girl.
I am Billie   
I pretend MR.M is interesting  
I feel amazing when I make my friends happy  
I touch my pencil when I write and write  
I worry that aliens come and invalid are word   
I feel sad that I have to sit next to two Boys. :(
I am Billie
I understand that Mr.M is a bit crazy haha???
I say hello good day to Mr.M
I dream that my room will be tidy  
I hope MR. M won’t grow a Mustache.
I am Billie
 

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Billie, I loved your poem. It explains you very well especially the part where you said that you wished your room was tidy. I think you would be a good super sock girl. Maybe next time you could put less MR.M and more things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative with your words, Billie and your writing here shows what a bubbly and energetic gal you are. What do you have to do to become a 'Super sock Girl'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative with your words, Billie and your writing here shows what a bubbly and energetic gal you are. What do you have to do to become a 'Super sock Girl'?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.