Thursday 17 August 2017

book character day








I arrived at school going to put my bag down and wait. for my best friend Chloe. to arrive. Chloe finally arrives and we go to the classroom. going  down to the mat and the teachers. say we are doing   a Parade.  me and chloe are glad I. guess  after we get our photos done we all.  go to the parade and show of our  costume I. was catwoman and Chloe was supergirl when we finished the parade we. played  a game of virus I.didn't get tagged till. the last minute. me and Chloe did some photos to.
then at lunchtime there was a lady that came down. to see are classroom because we where a digital classroom.

At the end of the day we paced up for assembly.  




2 comments:

  1. Hi Billie,
    My name is Mikaela and I'm a Year 6 Student at St. Bernadette's School. I like how you had lots of detail in your text and I thought clear and easy to read. Maybe next time you could check your punctuation and make sure everything makes sense. I can't wait till your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mikaela,
      thank you so much for your post I. will try next time to put punctuation.
      Billie

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.