Friday 10 February 2017

The spaghetti challenge

This week in Rimu we did the spaghetti challenge. It's when you have ten marshmallows, 40 raw spaghetti sticks and one kinder egg and you try to build a tower with the kinder egg on top of the tower which hopefully stays for 30 seconds. Our’s failed so badly! I had in idea to put all the marshmallows on some sticks and but the kinder egg on the marshmallows and it would hopefully stay for more than 30 seconds so my idea was helpful. We had broken spaghetti everywhere!




                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Do you think The Spaghetti Challenge is really about building a tower? I suspect it is more about learning to work in a team so that the best of everyone is brought out in the team. What was a skill you honed during the activity?

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Billie this is Zach from Grey Main. I like your spaghetti challenge, it must of been fun for you guys. This reminds me of when I was in room 9 and a snap-lock bag and we tried to shove tooth-picks into it. This was a really cool, I hope to do this soon.
    Zach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi zach
    this was a lot of fun to do and I. hope you do it to in your class.
    thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.